The sports structure
It is the heart of our sports structure, the football school is all teams from the age of 7 to 12 years old.
The objective is to bring a generation, a group on a first cycle of training which includes 2 levels of football on small side pitch:
- The fundamentals of football: “Having fun with the ball”.
- Learning to train: "The golden age of learning".
The pre-formation and the formation
The academy is also the U14 and U16 pre-training teams and a U18 training team.
Players not selected for the course of excellence and with potential for progression, can join the academy's pre-training and training teams to perfect their development with an adapted LTAD * program:
- Train to train: "Identify the high level player".
- Train for competition: "Develop the elite player".
* LTAD: Long Term Athlete Development
The course of excellence
The course of excellence is a LTAD program in partnership with a school structure for players evolving from U14 to U18.
The mission is to develop / identify athletes who have demonstrated a potential and a real desire to progress in order to offer them a daily training program to achieve their sporting and educational goals.
In addition to this, you need to know more about it.
The objectives of the program:
- Effectively reconcile Sport and Education
- Optimize the development of the student-athlete (academic and sports success and the child's personal development)
- Establishment of an individualized course (national teams, trials in semi-pro clubs, scholarships for university teams, ... etc.)
- Create a space for consultation and coordination between the teaching team, the family, the young person and the sports team
- Transmit the values of sport and work methods
- Develop strong "character traits"
The selected players receive a dual education, academic and sports, from September to June.
The sports program is very interesting to prepare athletes who have the potential to reach a national and international level.
Do you have questions about our latest news?
THE SPORTS STRUCTURE